January 7-10, 2010 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, South Hall 2
EHX and CE Pro are proud to partner with the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) to bring the EHX experience of a dedicated Custom Electronic exhibition to the 2010 International CES.
As part or our continuing effort to better serve the dealers and integrators in this vibrant industry, CES and EHX maximize the value proposition by offering exclusive benefits to EHX@CES attendees and exhibitors. Far more than a pavilion within another show, EHX@CES is a dedicated show experience for the custom electronics industry.
– Over 50 exhibiting companies participating at EHX@CES, plus hundreds more within CES
– FREE Industry Training on the expo floor at the CE Pro Headquarters
– FREE High End Audio Demo Room access Exclusive EHX@CES Attendee Reception located at CE Pro Headquarters on the expo floor
– Meet and Greet opportunity with the industry leading editors, writers and analysts Access to EHX@CES host hotel room block and discounts
Reach More Custom Electronic Professionals
Here are just a few benefits of participating in EHX@CESA quality audience driven by the combined power of CE Pro, EHX and CES:
– Show floor located in the South Hall, which is easily accessible to all attendees and also houses the Home Theater and Gaming Exhibits as well as the new i-Lounge
– Exclusive networking events for EHX@CES exhibitors and attendees
– CE Pro Headquarters – Presented by CE Pro, this prominent networking and training destination within the EHX@CES arena will serve as a central gathering place for attendees
– Easily identify custom installer attendees with unique EHX@CES badge identifying ribbon
Why Top Integrators Will Attend EHX@CES
– Dedicated Integrator destination at the world’s big electronics show
– Presented by the industries leading voice, CE Pro magazine
– CES is now more accessible and manageable for Integrators over 125 exhibiting companies devoted to the needs, products and profits of integrators
– Hundreds of new products to be launched
– Free Manufacturer training from leading manufactures
– Access to the High Performance Audio and Video demo rooms
– Exclusive training on the expo floor at the CE Pro Headquarters
– Exclusive EHX hotel room block and discounts
– EHX Attendee only reception located at CE Pro Headquarters on the expo floor
– CE Pro Headquarters meet and greet with the industry leading editors, writers and analysts
– Special recognition on registration badge
Attendee registration will be available directly through CES. More information and registration will be available at http://www.cesweb.org beginning July 15, 2009.
Exhibit at EHX@CES
Contact George Keegan at email@example.com or 508-663-1500 x229 to secure your space at this industry-leading event.